Friday, November 25, 2011

Leah's Rock Star Birthday

Last weekend was my niece's 7th birthday and she asked for a Rock Star party at the end of her sister's water party this past summer. So a few sheets of glitter paper, Hannah Montana cartridge, and my E2 made this party a snap to throw together. I made my first banner:




Then the goodie bags well I forgot to take pictures of all the contents but the had those funny face click pens that has a clip to hook on to book bags with a small note book and a kit-kat.  The girls had 2 homemade buttons



using craps of pretty papers I had and a button kit from Joann's.  The boys had a homemade star security badge.  Here are what the bags looked like:


Her mom made cupcakes into the shape of a music note and I made a couple coordinating cupcake toppers.



And her whole party's color theme was inspired by a dollar spot headband I found and knew it was for a Rock Star once I added some leather flowers it was ready.


She just loved it unfortunately my shakes were horrible the day of the party so none of my pics really turned out. But trust me she was beautiful.  I designed everything in the Cricut Craftroom but when I went to cut it wouldn't cut the internal E2 cart "American Alphabet" this was a minor glitch and they are working to fix it.  But the rest was so nice to see the images how they would layer before even cutting.  So cool and FREE what more could you ask for :)


Supplies:
Cartridges: Straight from the Nest, American Alphabet, Hannah Montana, and George and Basic Shapes
Paper: Bazill Bling in silver and black, misc. black cardstock from stash, Best Creations Silver and Red glitter paper, American Crafts Teen
Ribbon: Cherry A Muse Studio, Silver ribbon- Offray
Accessories: Dritz Craft Cover Button kit, pin backs, misc leather flowers

2 comments:

Helene said...

This is very cool and great job putting it all together!

sistochris said...

Wow! You make it look easy to throw a party for 7 year olds! Great special touches for her special day!

Total Pageviews