Monday, November 21, 2011

MIA update

Wow it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post.  My health once again interfered with my plans including a short stay in the hospital.  I am trying to get at least back to my normal (which is not very productive to begin with lol).  Jeremy is still loving the new job but has exhausted himself between work and caring for me.  Though he knew before we started dating that I was not a "normal" healthy person and that my health was part of the package, his love and support never ceases to amaze me. I am sooooo grateful that we live everyday as a team.  I will be back tomorrow to resume normal posting just wanted to stop in with an update and to remind you that you still have time to enter the super fun Stitch it baby challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment.  Hope everyone has had a better couple weeks than we did.  A dear friend recently reminded me if you don't like something don't worry it will change soon and if you do like it enjoy it because it will change soon.

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

sorry you've been having bad days. :(

Total Pageviews