Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Muse Studio Blog Hop!!

It is the 2nd so you know it is blog hopping time!  I am so excited about this month's theme "winter holidays" and now that Halloween has passed I am all for Christmas!  I actually used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, the challenge actually ended but I loved the sketch so I still went with it.  My favorite part of Christmas is the warm and cozy spirit! That is why I went with mittens and warm wishes. Seriously I could go 364 days without snow but I love snow on Christmas and it definitely dampers the day if I can see grass. I sure hope you guys enjoy all the inspiration!
Have you tried A Muse Studio inks?  They are awesome!! They are fast drying pigment inks, if you leave a comment on any post between now and Sunday, November 6th @ 10pm EST you will be entered to win a "blackberry" ink pad from us!  Now hop on over to Tami's blog for more winter holiday fun.

Just in case you get lost here is a master list of hoppers!
Samantha << that's me!

All supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Holiday Tags, Nordic Noel
Ink: Navy, French Roast, and Sugar
Paper: Eucalyptus, Sugar, Wasabi and Cocoa
Accessories: French Roast pearl stickers, Pebble Ribbon, Labels 2

9 comments:

silkeshimazu said...

This is the perfect winter card! I love the big snowflakes and the image of the mittens is very cute.

Sassy said...

Dang, Sami..... this is cute.... love the snowflakes, colors, and the mittens!

Tami said...

This is adorable- love the colors (and my post is fixed now) :(

Chelsea said...

Love the snowflakes!

Karen Crisp said...

Pretty card - thanks for organising the hop!

Angie said...

I'm a fan of snowflakes on everything, cute card.

Brenda Lee said...

I love how your card turned out!! I loved the colors you chose too. Fantastic!

Rita Holmes said...

Cute card Sami

Dixie said...

What a lovely card for winter, with those pretty snowflakes and sweet mittens. Love the colour, too!

Total Pageviews