Thursday, November 3, 2011

Perfect Sentiment- Brad challenge and more!!

Well yesterday was our 5th challenge over at Perfect Sentiment!!  This week's challenge was to use brad or eyelets with a Thanksgiving sentiment.  We have a great sponsor this week Stacey's Creative Corner!



Head on over to her blog, check out the prize and leave her some blog love.  So I decided to challenge myself and made a "hybrid" card, part Cricut (search E2 for all other hybrid projects), part A Muse Studio and I am entering it in 4 challenges that is the most I have ever done for 1 project!!   Ok without further a due
The size of the card was inspired by Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge # 17 though it was already closed when I made this, here is a close-up
You maybe wondering why my post is a day late but it was for a great reason. Yesterday was my monthly A Muse Studio Blog Hop check it out I am having an all week giveaway for an A Muse Studio Blackberry ink pad, all you have to do is leave a comment on one or all the post (one comment per day please) for more chances to win!  I also am entering this into The Paper Players - to add a fall element, Stampin' Sisters in Christ - to use crimson, orange and gold, and Hiding in my Craft Room - freestyle!  Need a little more inspiration check out my fellow Design Teams projects!

Theresa

Have a great week and check back for more posts and chances to win!

All products used are A Muse Studio (except cricut and cartridges)
Paper: French Roast, French Roast gingham, Cranberry, Pumpkin, Sugar
Stamps: Essential Sentiments 
Ink: French Roast, Uniball gold pen
E2 carts: George and Basic, Wild Card and Straight from the nest.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome!! I love how you did the brads around the sentiment and the gold touch to the leaves!! :) Great card!

Dixie said...

This is a fabulous fall card! I love the gilded leaves and that gingham background paper. Those brads look wonderful framing your sentiment!

Jennipher said...

Love this long card you made. I do find this in itself challenging. Love the Cricut cut work.

LeAnne said...

Love this---the brads add a nice fall touch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the leaves! The brads around the sentiment are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Rochelle said...

This long card is so neat. Great job!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, I love how you added gold to the leaves--such a fantastic fall touch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Scrappin Abby said...

Great card Sami...love the use of the brads & your leaf garland...very festive for Fall : )

Julie Marshall said...

This is probably my favorite card size to make. It's so unique. Love what you've done with the design and the gold is the perfect addition. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

Cheryl said...

Great card! The leaves are beautiful.

Total Pageviews