Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Perfect Sentiment inspiration all occassions

This week we have a fun and funky inspiration challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment.  I had fun with this as I loved one of the pillows in the picture I just changed up the colors a bit. This week we have a super sponsor, Robyn's Fetish, who is giving a lucky winner 5 digi images!! 

Now on to some inspiration:


Need a little more check out our great design teams creations

Theresa
Guest Designers
Jessica
Rita

All supplies used were A Muse Studio except misc bookplates and brads from stash
Paper: Ocean shimmer couture, pebble
Stamps: Just my type
Ink: Blackberry
Accessories: swirl impression plate, Lime and Pebble satin ribbon, ocean polka dot organdy ribbon, Blackberry organdy ribbon

8 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card! I love how you did the little metal frames on the ribbon and I love the colors.

Stacey

Kimberly said...

Great card!! I love all the hardware you used on this and the sentiment, how its framed!! Great job!

Rochelle said...

The hardware rocks!

Jennipher said...

I totally love where you went with this! Looks just like one of the pillows.

Tere said...

Love the hardware! your card is very pretty!!!!

shaunnaRooskie said...

too cute, Sami! i love how this turned out ;)

Cheryl said...

So cool & creative! I love how you used the frames.

ChatterScene.com said...

So cute I love the card.

Total Pageviews