Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perfect Sentiment's Anything goes

Today is the 5th Wednesday of the month over at the Perfect Sentiment and we are ending November with an amazing prize from
Digital Emporium

your choice of 3 (yes 3) digi images! I was super inspired this week by Julia's sketch over at the CLASSroom and I knew I wanted a Valentine's Day card to add to my Operation Write Home package.

This was my first rosette which was so fun and their are a ton of tutorials out there.  I used the 2 halves method to make mine but can't wait to play with my Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge (hubby's Christmas present to me ;) now.  But I did want to include a video tutorial this week. The video shows how to make the adorable felt heart border using a scallop and pinking border dies.  I hope you enjoy.

For some more amazing inspiration check out the rest of the awesome design teams projects
Theresa
Guest Designers
Jessica
Rita

Can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge over at Perfect Sentiment!

All supplies used are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Essential Sentiments
Paper: Onyx Shimmer Couture, Sweetheart/ Heartbreaker, Sugar
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Cherry Felt, Onyx Satin Ribbon, Heart die, Scallop and Pinking border dies

5 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Awesome card, Sami- and awesome video, too. Wow- that is so cool how you made the hearts felt strip! I did not know you sent so many cards to the Troops! Fantastic!!! Anyway- I love your card this week; it will be a great one to CASE! :-)

Suzanne Russell said...

Delightful card! Such a clever way to make that eye-catching heart border! Thanks for the tutorial and your support of the troops through OWH. Happy holidays to you and yours! :-)

Kimberly said...

Awesome card!! This is so pretty and I love those medallions!! :)

Brenda Lee said...

Sami, fantastic card!! Love the rosette...and an awesome job on the tutorial. Thanks for sharing. :)

silkeshimazu said...

Very pretty, I love how you use felt elements on a lot of your cards :).

Total Pageviews