Friday, December 2, 2011

A Muse Studio Creative Consultant Blog Hop!!

It is the 2nd and by now you know that means it is blog hop time.  This month I am so excited to see what everyone makes because it is NON themed hop.  I wanted to showcase a non card project that I made for a chinese auction fundraiser.  The base is a painting canvas and the thumb tacks are the kind you get 300 in a pack from the dollar store.  I used embroidery floss and sewed (by hand) the stockings.  I used the small A Muse Studio stocking die and our new cherry felt (did you know I love felt????).  I stamped the felt with slate and it stamped beautifully.  Ok on to pictures, they say they are worth a thousand words so I will shut up now.




I just love the mini clothes pins and cherry and white twine.  I grew up with an advent calendar and I thought this would be a great way to have something your family can use over and over again. the stocking can fit a little piece of candy or even quotes about the season.  Well your next stop is Tami's blog. I hope you enjoy all the inspiration. Just in case you get lost.

All supplies (except painting canvas) is A Muse Studio
Stamps: Birthday Builder
Ink: Slate
Accessories: Cherry Felt, Cherry/ white twine, Mini clothespins, small stocking die

7 comments:

Christy said...

Very cute Just finished up my post I wanted to thank you for letting me be a part of a great blog hop.. can't wait to see everyone's Ideas. And yep I love those mini clothes pins

Sheila said...

Awesome project!!

Tami said...

I LOVE THIS! and I just got my cherry felt yesterday- can't wait to play with it!

Ginger Serafin said...

I just love that stocking die...cute idea! :)

Carissa said...

that is an awesome project!

Angie said...

Really cute project! I can't get enough felt.

Jackie said...

Very cute project! I LOVE it...TFS!!!

Total Pageviews