Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Perfect Sentiment: Hope your Christmas sparkles!

I can not believe we have 18 days until Christmas seems like we just moved.  Time keeps flying by and I have so many projects I want to complete.  This week though I got an early Christmas friends from one of my dear online crafty friends.  She sent me a gypsy!!  So excited and grateful for such an amazing gift I used some silver glitter scrap left from the rock star party and the gypsy to cut a beautiful snowflake from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. The snowflake was gave me just enough sparkle for the fun challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment challenge blog.  We are so excited to be this week's sponsor, so head on over to check out all the details.  I combined our challenge with the beautiful Mojo Monday Sketch.  Also am throwing my hat in the ring over at Dolce Stamps and Cards since I definitely am getting my shine on.  I hope you like it.

If you are anything like me the more inspiration the better so please check out all the sparkle the design team has to offer.
Theresa
 Guest Designers
Maggie
Sam

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

All supplies used are A Muse Studio (except for Cricut products and glitter paper)
Stamps: That's the ticket, polka dot patterns
Ink: Sky and Navy
Paper: Navy, Winter Sky, and Blueberry Gingham
Accessories: Navy button, Sky satin ribbon, Gypsy, Christmas solutions, Best Creations silver glitter paper

13 comments:

Jennipher said...

I think it's absolutely beautiful Sami! Love all the blue. Reminds me of snow.

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous Card Sami!! I love that bow and that super pretty snowflake!! :)

Amy Bryant said...

This is a beautiful card.

Margaret said...

I love blue and silver together. Your card has so much sparkle, it's simply lovely.

Dixie said...

So gorgeous! Love the soft colours and that beautiful sparkly snowflake.
Have fun with your Gypsy. What a wonderful gift!

Kristina said...

i love blues, so this card is great!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

The Paper Peasant said...

Wow, you have wonderful friends don't you!!! Beautifully made Sami, love everything about it!

Scrappin Abby said...

Gorgeous card Sami..love the bling snowflake..so wintery looking : )

Margaret said...

Love your sparkley snowflake. Beacutiful card.

Amber said...

Very cute, love that snowflake!

Ellen said...

So glad you threw your hat in the ring and played along with us at Dolce Stamps and Cards! Fabulous sparkly snowflake! Love the blues! Wonderfully done!

jkreucher said...

what a gorgeous snowflake! love all blue, very frosty feeling!
Thanks for playing along in the Dolce Stamps and Cards challenge!
Judy

Dolce Stamps and Cards said...

Beuatiful clean and shiny love the sparkle and blue combo. Thanks for joining us at Dolce Stamps and Cards Shine/Metallic Challenge. Love it.

Total Pageviews