Thursday, December 15, 2011

Perfect Sentiment Inspiration and a Sweet Stop Sketch makes a nice Anniversary

Wow I can't believe it is Thursday!  Yes this post is a day and half late but I was having technical difficulties,  so everyone needs to cross their fingers as I think we have had the last clean out reboot my poor 7 year old lap top can take:(  I turned it on today and I swore I heard the leitmotif of Darth Vader taunting me.  But that is not why you are here you want to see my card.  I was so inspired by the inspiration photo this week over at Perfect Sentiment it reminded me of my brand new A Muse Studio set Celebrate in Style that I earned FREE last quarter. So I paired the Perfect Sentiment Inspiration photo with the Sweet Stop Sketch to make my Anniversary card.
Over at the Perfect Sentiment this week we have a great sponsor.  Shelly's Images and she is giving away a $9 voucher to her store.
That could get you 3 images and since next week is Christmas our present to you is 2 weeks to complete this challenge so you have until 10pm EST Tuesday, December 28th.  I can't wait to see your Anniversary cards.  Need a little more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team.

Theresa
 Guest Designers
Maggie
Sam
All products used are A Muse Studio (except flower)
Stamps: Celebrate in Style, Essential Sentiments
Paper: Sugar, Shell, Onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Sugar polka dot organdy, onyx pearl stickers, shell twinkle stickers, scallop border die
Misc: flower from stash

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so elegant and pretty! Love the chandellier image and the pink with black! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week! :o)

VanessaB said...

beautiful! love the colors and the bling :)

Kate said...

I love everything about this one Sami!!

Total Pageviews