Friday, January 27, 2012

A Muse Studio 1st Ever National Convention!

So there is a very unfortunate reasons for my blog absence.  COMPUTER DIED not 1 but 2 in the same week we have had both for a very long time (the laptop was before wi-fi) but with the move and Jeremy being laid off for the holidays we do not have a couple extra hundred dollars laying around so we improvise until we can get there.  With a business that works when you do we got on the phone and are busy scheduling workshops we will have a new computer in no time.  Until then we blog when we visit people and go to the library (no smart phones here, YET).  So we should be back on schedule to at least 2 posts a week (my personal 2012 goal), yeah!!  So lets get crafty.  This past weekend I had the pleasure of spending the weekend in New Orleans with my mom and 40 fellow A Muse Studio Creative Consultants, so inspiring, educational and empowering.  I used this opportunity to swap with such a talented group.  While I was making 40, I made 5 extra to send to Operation Write Home.  I used their great sketch #103 and also will submit to this week's Sentimental Sunday Challenge.  I used the largest of my heart die trio and nestabilities labels 8 as my die cuts.

I love how this card turned out not that I am biased or anything, lol.  It is a little hard to see but the middle heart it stamped "sheet music" with "pebble" which is a beautiful light gray.  Tomorrow we will have the December recap post and then next week I will be back with Perfect Sentiment but check out their challenge this week!

All products are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Polka dot patterns,  Mad for Plaid, Hand Scripted, Sheet music background
Paper: Cherry Shimmer Couture, Onyx Shimmer Couture, Onyx Damask Shimmer Couture, Sugar
Ink: Slate, Pebble, Cherry, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Onyx and white baker's twine, Winter Washi tape

4 comments:

Emkay said...

So cute!

Cheryl said...

Your trip sounds fun! Cute card!

Tessa said...

Great card! I really like the sentiment!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a pretty card. I love the red, white and black combo.

Total Pageviews