Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Perfect Sentiment Inspiration Sympathy

Wow this week has just flown by. Jeremy is back to work at the university and we did so much crafting that never hit the blog :(  Do you still want to see our Christmas cards even though it is January? What about his homemade hard candy recipe and how cutely we packaged it for all the family?  Or is that just an "oh well remember next year you are now a blogger and plan appropriately" lol.  I will let you decide leave us comments on if you want a long December catch up post or not.  This week over at the Perfect Sentiment we are challenging you to make a sympathy card but the twist is you have to grab inspiration from our photo.  Here is my take.
I know you are wondering what is on my tree limbs.  It is Le Pouf by A Muse Studio I got it from my awesome friend Lela for Christmas and it is so cool.  This was my first time using it so their will be a video on it soon I promise.  Are you curious now what the inspiration photo is? Well what are you waiting for head on over to the Perfect Sentiment and check it out and then enter your version to win an awesome prize from Shelly's Images
Want a little more inspiration to get those creative juices flowing well I have that too.  Check out our amazing design team creations.

 Guest Designers
Ashley
Karen
Tabitha

I am also entering this card into Sentimental Sundays challenge of snow, blue or glitter (hey 2 out of 3 ain't bad), Stamp & Create  monthly challenge anything goes. .  My goal this week is 2 more posts too so I better get busy finding challenges and getting inspired. Happy Stamping!

All products are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Sushi & Wasabi, Essential Sentiments
Paper: Shimmer Couture Sugar, Sugar, Winter Sky, Onyx
Inks: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Onyx Satin Ribbon, Le Pouf, Bow Maker, Lg Circle Nestibilities

22 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Nice job on the challenge, Sami! Love the texture on your card!

jan farnworth said...

very nice card those tree limbs are very neat great touch to your card.

Archana said...

I like to look of your card. Love the branches with the snow.
Simple card with perfect sentiments.
Thanks for joining us @ Sentimental Sundays!

Margaret said...

Sami, your card is outstanding. Love the LePouf. I'm going to have to check that out.

Tania said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the texture.

Personally, I think any time through Jan is good to give Dec updates. I'd love to see what you did. If it's long I'd break it up, though, into a couple posts.

Especially_For_You said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love that you used the tree from the photo. :)

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! The branches are gorgeous.

KarenC Inspired said...

LOVE your new texture stuff. The trees are awesome.

Of course we want to see your Christmas cards, etc. Are you kidding-just more inspiration for me!

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a neat technique! I will have to look into that! Thanks for showing us!

Anita Houston said...

A crafting couple? Now that's inspiring and wonderful to see!!! This card is gorgeous and the snow looks so real...beautiful work here! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I appreciate it tons!

Emkay said...

Beautiful and elegant card. The snow on those branches is great!

Emkay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tameko said...

Lovely card. I like your snow. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

Scrappin Abby said...

Very pretty card Sami...I love the snow on the braches..really cute idea : )

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card! Your tree is fabulous.

Jennipher said...

I love the treatment you put on those branches girlfriend! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Just Me said...

Your card is great, and like others here, I like the snow on the branches. Adds a great touch. I would like to see the recipe for the hard candy. I make peanut brittle and did chocolate clusters. Didn't care for the clusters and am always looking for good Christmas candy recipes.

Kim P said...

This is stunning, Sami. I am so glad I peeked in, since I need a sympathy card. I may grab a bit of detail from you! ;-)

Jackie said...

This is such a great card! I really LOVE it....TFS!!!

nicoleqmullen said...

Fab card, I love the dimension the puff stuff gives it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Tabitha said...

The branches on this card are stunning!

Amber said...

Very cute, love the sentiment and that tree!

Total Pageviews