Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1st ever WOYWW, Catalog launch day, Perfect Sentiment Challenge and a fun Sweet Stop Sketch

That is right it is February 1st and that means you can see the PDF version of our A Muse Studio catalog.  This book is 148 pages of beautiful inspiration including 47 new stamp sets, 14 new dies, 9 new colors and much, much more.  If the pdf version just doesn't do it for you.  I have catalogs for sale they are $9.95 plus S&H or you can earn one FREE by hosting a workshop (any order that meets the $150 minimum) Or you can WIN one by following our blog and leaving a comment on this post by Thursday February 2nd at 5pm EST with the name you followed under, good luck!!  Or just email me at kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com or order one through our online store.  I have a card today showcasing several of the new venetian palette colors for the Perfect Sentiment Challenge.  The challenge is a "miss you" card using buttons so I combined that with this week's Sweet Stop Sketch.  I hope you like my take.
For more beautiful inspiration check out what the rest of the Perfect Sentiment Design team created

Abby

I also wanted to join in on the funnest and most embarrassing weekly blog hop ever Julia's WOYWW I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this last week but I was looking for organization tips and bam there was all these amazing artists (way more talented then me) sharing their creative spaces as is.  WE for me I do not have a desk and am pretty OCD but I got inspired to get messy I am reorganizing my whole craft system so here are pics of my closet in my bedroom and the floor in front of it

The kitchen table (where I usually make a project and clean up immediately)

and the TV tray where I made the card above:) 

Thanks for letting me share my space and I can't wait to dive into all your spaces and I hope you join our challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment.

All products are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Friend to friend, Papillon, Say it with style
Ink: Titian, Rialto, Memento Tuxedo, copics: Y17
Paper: Titian, Bellini, Venetian Bellini, Sugar
Accessories: Grass buttons, Lg classic ovals, Lg scalloped ovals

46 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Great card, Sami! Love that butterfly.

Pam said...

Morning welcome to the world of WOYWW beware its addictive ! Nice bust desk hugs P am x

scrappystickyinkymess said...

What a sweetly simple card - may favourite kind :)

Enjoy WOYWW - it's a great middle of the week crafty hop.

And YAY! to comments in a new window so I can say HI!

Mary Anne (#1 this week)

Sassy said...

Spring has arrived, Sami, with your card! Love the paper, the orange, the buttons... all too sweeeeeet!

Neil said...

Hi there. Great to have a peek into your crafty world this morning thanks to the wonders of WOYWW! Hope the rest of your week goes well too.
Neil #48

okienurse said...

great looking crafting area and I love that card! I am offering up some blog candy so come leave a comment on my blog and get a chance to win! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #87

CraftygasheadZo said...

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy this WOYWW. Zo x 89

L00py's Craft Creations said...

welcome on board!! Love the crafty space, fab, Happy WOYWW Hun, hoping this posts as I have had issues all week!!

Lou P

Julia Dunnit said...

The very fact that you put it all behind a door in the wardrobe tels a tale of an OCD..and also because you clean up straight away! So these pictures are a brave revelation...thank you - ave loved seeing all your stuff!

Lou said...

Welcome to WOYWW, lovely card Hope you have a great week Lou @ #26

Stephanie said...

Welcome to WOYWW--it was my first week last week and it's so much fun checking out other people's spaces. Your card is just lovely!

Karen said...

A great card, I adore the lovely colours :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Karen #108

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I also believe in cleaning up after each project. Glad you braved the WOYWW hop, too. Sounds like you are very crafty. Happy WOYWW. I'm # 30 this week.

kath said...

welcome to WOYWW...thanks for this week's crafty snoop samantha..looks like a fun creative space...happy WOYWW...hugs kath (63)

May said...

Welcome to the world of WOYWW, be warned it's addictive, Hugs May x x

Danielle said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing your space! Danielle #22

Jessica Pascarella said...

Lovely butterfly! Great colors you used!

Margaret said...

Beautiful butterfly image. Love the colors and your paper.

Sam Pirkle said...

Beautiful Card.. that butterfly looks real. Your scrap AREAS are a great mess !! LOL

Kim O'Connell said...

THAT is just gorgeous! Love the color combo! Thanks for joinging us for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week!

tweetybugshouse said...

love the card sami.

Enfys said...

Thanks for a great crafty snoop this week. Happy WOYWW!
hugs
Enfys

The Paper Peasant said...

Spectacular card this week Sami!!! I'm in love with the paper and the butterfly!! Thanks for sharing your photos of your home, you craft in many spots!!

Airing cupboard stamping said...

The cupboard of stash looks fab

Thank you for the look

Laura #86

Hazel said...

Welcome to WOYWW. Love your different crafting places and your card is great -(Hazel, WOYWW #10) x

mommyle said...

Welcome to WOYWW! It's a fantastic world! I am thoroughly enjoying your space and card.
Have a great week!

Sam said...

Lovely card Sam - be warned WOYWW is addictive! If you want to pop over to mine to tidy up feel free!! At least you will see your name around my room!! LOL!!

Danielle said...

I saw all of the cards on your other site and they are great!

Happy WOYWW! Danielle #22

scrappymo! said...

That butterfly card is really pretty.

I know that you have to make a mess to sort and organize. It looks scary at first and beautiful when you are done...

Jennipher said...

Sami this is absolutely gorgeous. I love that shade of orange with the gorgeous green!

febe said...

The lovely butterfly caught my attention. Such a great card with the simple design and the soft colors.

internet marketing adelaide

peggy aplSEEDS said...

good for you that you clean up right away! great card! happy WOYWW, and thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

butlersabroad said...

Welcome to the Wednesday madness! I like that your stuff is behind closet doors that you can shut, that's the quickest clean up technique ever! Very cute card too, nice and simple.

Hugs
Brenda 115

Angie said...

So much going on ...craft wise ...see mess can be fun ...thanks for sharing your space

Sheena said...

Lovely space!
I'm attempting to visit everyone on the WOYWW list this week. t'is a daunting task but at least I'm trying, more than I've done before!

Sheena
xxx

dianneo said...

Welcome to WOYWW!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Sam. That butterfly is lovely... great colors and button embellishments. :o)

RosA said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Take care, it can be VERY addictive! Good luck with your ATCs!

sandra de said...

Thanks for dropping by and lovely to see another OCD crafter. mine is all behind closed doors as well. Lovely card.

Katie said...

I love the card! WOYWW is so much fun, I love getting to peek in at everyone's spaces!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm sorry to be getting around so late this week, a stomach virus had me knocked out for a few days :(

Chrizette said...

Thank you for visiting my WOYWW this week :) Love that you have multiple places to craft - lucky you!
Celestial Things

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Samantha, thanks so much for popping over, and for sharing. Great space and I craft on dining room too, welcome and happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #21

Scrappin Abby said...

Beautiful card Sami..love the butterfly and the colors you used..the background paper is fab : )

Tertia said...

Welcome to WOYWW, but be warned, it is VERY addictive! LOL
Happy WOYWW, sorry I am so very late this week!

Morti said...

Welcome to WOYWW, Jeremy & Samantha!

Thanks for stopping by....

Olga Wright said...

wow very pretty card you got there.. i always wanted to make cards just like yours but i dont have enough materials.
web design ventura

Total Pageviews