Thursday, February 2, 2012

It is the 2nd and that means blog hop!!!!

I am not taking the reigns this month between computer horror and convention the wonderful Karen Crisp was so kind to offer her services this month and I was so grateful to accept them.  So if you get lost along the hop she has a full list of participants to help you along.  This month's theme may be a little obvious if you have been around A Muse Studio the new catalog launch!!!  I am so in love, I am not much of a material girl but my wishlist is so long I may have to start selling myself on the street (I am just kidding that would NOT be pretty lol).  So if you are along on the hop you should have come from Jennifer Corson if you just happen to come by here and want to start from the beginning start with Karen Crisp.   Drum roll..............
say hello to my little robot friend, he is one of several adorable bots in the set "Love Machine".  This is also featuring our new color "Seattle" which fits beautifully between "pebble" and "slate".  Your next stop is Rita Holmes enjoy being inspired!  And remember become a follower and leave a comment on the blog by 5pm tonight to WIN a FREE 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog!!

All products are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Let Freedom Ring, Love Machine
Paper: Seattle, Slate, Sugar
Ink: Slate, Seattle
Accessories: Winter Washi tape, Lime twinkle stickers, silver brads

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!

TraceyJean said...

I absolutely love your little robot friend! Looking good...

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Cute card! Great for boys which are so often really hard to make cards for!

Seleise said...

what an absolutely adorable little robot! cute card!

Jennifer Corson said...

love that little robot!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Cute! This is a great set for creating cards for the boys in your life! ;o)

Carissa said...

love the robot and color combo! cool.

Susan said...

What a delightful card!

Karen Crisp said...

Love this robot - and he just moved higher up my 'I need it" list!

Angela K said...

So cute, love all the little details you added to the little guy! TFS

liannallama said...

oh, I'm so jealous! How did you get one of the new sets so quickly!? I love that robot set and your card is adorable! The green washi is the perfect touch!

Michelle said...

Cute card! I love that little robot!

Jackie said...

Oh how cute! I really like it...TFS!!!

Gina said...

That is so cute!! I love the way you used the brads too.

Cheryl said...

So cute!


~Cheryl~

**Check out my February Blog Candy**

Total Pageviews