Monday, February 13, 2012

Merry Monday full of yummy treats!

This is just a quick post to show you the cute projects that I used for my catalog launch party here in Toledo.  Jeremy designed the card I colored the whole gumball machine only bc I sent this specific card on to my favorite 2 year old niece Miranda, Leah got a card of her very own and they each got a set of the treats.  So here is the card
So the whole card was Jeremy's except he only colored the heart of the gumball machine, too cute!  I used our 1x8" treat bags to hold pencils (in case your school doesn't allow sugar in the classroom) and skittles.
The toppers were made using the labels 8 nestibilities, our slate felt, our heart die (middle size), our onyx and white baker's twine and a vanilla button w/ cherry and white baker's twine.  Here is a close up of the tops.
I am lucky enough to have Jeremy all day tomorrow as it is his day off so I think it will be movies and homemade chicken noodle soup day best valentine's day ever :) Hope you have a great one!

All supplies used are A Muse Studio (except silver gelly roll pen)
Stamps: Sweet Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: RV13, RV14, BG10, R29
Paper: Heartbreaker, Cherry shimmer couture, Sugar, Sweetheart
Accessories: Labels 8 nestibilities, Slate felt, vanilla buttons, Summer washi tape, Onyx and white baker's twine, Cherry and white baker's twine, and Bubblegum satin ribbon

4 comments:

Tessa said...

These are adorable!!!

sandee said...

I hope you had a great Valentines, movies and home made chicken soup sounds like a great way to spend the day! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

silkeshimazu said...

Very cute, hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Kate said...

Darn, I wish I had seen these sooner. So adorable and perfect for the gkids...I am going to have to make some of these as a special treat from grama.

Total Pageviews