Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WOYWW 142 and PSC20

This post is actually late (gasp) I know but it is late for a good reason.  SLEEP, yep fell asleep right in the middle of typing this post and slept for 12 hours (I mean my normally pain interrupted sleep) but better than I have in a week, so I am soooooooo sorry!!!  Now on to business this week has been filled with fun A Muse Studio business, having workshops, booking workshops, working with new/ prospective downlines so my wonderful hubby took the wheel on designing this week's Perfect Sentiment Challenge card. This week you are to make a get well card and the twist is to use the awesome sketch provided.  I LOVE when Jeremy gets crafty but I really think he knocked this one out of the park.
and the best part is he cleaned up after himself other than a pile of scraps for me to sort (as I am super ocd about scrap organization) he left the space in great conditions for WOYWW.  I am doubly impressed.
The sample rings and invites were from the few hours (other than the sleeping hours) I was home last night unpacking my bag and repacking before heading back to mom's today.  So for all you WOYWW how do you get to everyone?? is there a trick? do you skip around? I feel so bad I only got to 40 last week UGH 200 seems impossible.  I really hope you all liked Jeremy's card as much as I do for more challenge details and to check out the sketch head on over to the Perfect Sentiment for a chance to win a prize from our wonderful sponsor Pattie's Creations.
For more beautiful "get well" cards check out the rest of the Perfect Sentiment Design Team's Creations.
All Products are A Muse Studio (except for blossom nestibilities)
Paper: Sugar, Grass, Lido Venetian Pattern, Buttercup, Blackberry Shimmer Couture
Stamps: Friend to Friend, Elegant Elements
Ink: Slate, Blackberry, Tombow: 062 lemon whip
Accessories: Swallow dies
 

19 comments:

Sassy said...

Totally Rocked this card, Jeremy! Love the colors used and it is a beauty! Great job!

Sam Pirkle said...

Wow Jeremy you did a great job. Thanks for joining us this week. Hope we get to see more of your creations in the future.

Emkay said...

Great card. I really like those birds.

silkeshimazu said...

Jeremy did a great job on this card, very pretty.

Ashley said...

What a wonderful card! :) It would actually make a great submission for the three paper challenge happening over at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, I especially like the birds and flourishes :)

Happy WOYWW and have a great week, Luv Karen xx

Gwen said...

Love the green card with the cute little birds.
xx 101

MaggieC said...

Lovely card and tidied up afterwards too. Brilliant. xx Maggie #11

May said...

Great card Jeremy, love the use of colours, Fab, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

Margaret said...

Great job on the card Jeremy.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Great card! Hope you enjoyed this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the card... As for your working your way around 200 doubt it will be done for me ... Managed about 30 so far working backwards. Amazing the inspiring things you can see though so quite addictive!

Kim P said...

I love the colors...and the birds are fabulous! Great job, Jeremy! I should try getting my hubby to post something! ;-)

Jennipher said...

Jeremy you did a fabulous job on this card!!

Morti said...

*waves*

You don't need to worry about getting round to everyone. I tend to visit all those who visited me, and if I have any time left over (like today) I go and visit a random few extra.

To keep track I have a little printed sheet I used each week where I tick off the link number I've visited, and make a note of the name and number next to the grid - a bit OCD but it works, and it means that I can keep track when JD has to delete people and all the numbers change!

Nice card Jeremy....

Morti #50

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the design.

Sherry Edwards said...

It seems to me that you have Jeremy very well trained - lol. Love the card he made.

Thanks for coming to see my desk already :)

Sherry - WOYWW #6

Sarah said...

Great colours and the birds are just fab! Sarah at 1 having a late WOYWW peek and blog nose on Friday!

~Paola~ said...

beautiful card, fresh and elegant looking too:o)

Total Pageviews