Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PSC22, WOYWW, MOJO231 and MUCH MORE!!!

Yes I know I say it a lot but holy moly it is Wednesday already!!! This week at the Perfect Sentiment we have a fun challenge to make a Christmas card and the twist is to use ribbon, twine, lace, etc. well I have the wonderful pleasure of being a Die Cutting' Diva and was provided with an adorable Christmas image from our great repeat sponsor Robyn's Fetish.  She is giving away 5 digital images to one lucky winner!!
I used the awesome Mojo Monday Sketch this week and literally craft around the whole house to make this card.

For all my WOYWWers I have quite a few things in the air mom and I are starting Easter chocolates again as we have had a LOT of requests for them. Then with all the Dr. appt and testing this is going up late again. Hopefully next week I will be posting with a diagnosis and plan and we can start moving forward. So here is the tables and love seat cushion I spread out a little bit this week.The garbage bag is not garbage it is tissue paper from my cousins first birthday all my family saves it for me I will go through the bag and smooth it out fold it (throw away the ripped pieces) then sort it by color. to be used in all sorts of projects and of course as tissue paper again.




 I will also be entering the card into Papertake Weekly.  So I hope you enjoyed my card and the snoop into my space now for some more inspiration check out the rest of the Perfect Sentiment's Design Team's Creations


Happy Stamping!
All supplies used are A Muse Studio (except for digital image provided by sponsor)
Stamps: holiday greetings inside and out
Paper: Sugar Shimmer Couture, Kraft, Sugar, Candy Cane Stripe, Cherry
Ink: French Roast, Copics: Y17, R21, E33, R29, B26
Accessories: Nestibilites: Lg scalloped circle, Lg classic circles, classic squares, Cherry Satin Ribbon, French Roast Twill Ribbon, French Roast Pearl stickers, corner rounder, Bow Maker, Dimensionals, Le Pouf 

23 comments:

Ali H said...

Lots going on in your place today ! Surely that can't be a Christmas card in March - I haven't made Easter cards yet ! Have a good week ! Ali H #74

sandra de said...

Busy, busy at your woyww space.

May said...

you sound very busy lots going on, your card is lovely, Hugs May x x x

Karen said...

Love your creative crafty space, with lots going on. I love your card, its gorgeous :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

sandee said...

Your card is just adorable, and I guess I need to get my tush over to perfect Sentiments...I'm doing Halloween and Easter right now, why not add in Christmas! lol waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Karen said...

Christmas in March along with Easter at the same time, that's strange! Loads going on in your craftroom, hope it calms down soon for you. Karen 139 x

tweetybugshouse said...

your card turned out so cute love all the details you used to make this card come to live. Wonderful job sami i am so proud of you.

kay said...

happy crafting,thanks for sharing,x

Margaret said...

Such a cute card. Your layout is great.

silkeshimazu said...

Adorable! I'm hoping to get an early start on my Christmas cards too this year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheryl said...

Wow you are sooo busy! Love your card, cute image and great layout.
Cheryl

Karen Conner said...

I really like the cut paper to look like a ribbon. I've done it with a smaller width-but I really like it wide too! Cute card.

The Paper Peasant said...

Wonderful creation this week! I especially love the colors you selected and the adorable image!

Tabitha said...

I so love the stripes on the bears tie.

Jennipher said...

Love your paper-pieced bear. I know that had to take some time. Great job.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love how you've spread out, crafting all the way! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

Sam Pirkle said...

What a cute little card. That little bear is really cute.

Michelle said...

Oh, how cute! That little bear is adorable.

~Paola~ said...

awesome paper piecing card...love the d/p U selected too...*TFS*

scrappymo! said...

You look very organized with your crafting. The bear card is cute.

Joynana said...

Lots going on in your space. Love the card, what a cute image. #36

Sassy said...

Very nice, Sami! Love the eggs.

Total Pageviews