Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PSC23, WOYWW145, SSS145

So here it is Wednesday literally 2:40am I am in crisis mode my blog should have been done over 3 hours ago, I should already have a shower and be in bed. Instead I am here on the couch but in 8 hr exactly I have to be on the road to a dr appt on the other side of the state and Jeremy can't get off or we would be homeless since it is one of 7 appts in 2 weeks. I had 3 last week and I have 4 in the next 3 days.  Anyways I tend to forget I am only 1/4 of a normal healthy adult and that these appts and having to drive myself (so no medicine) is enough to put me on bed rest the rest of the month but no I try to add homemade Easter Chocolates (something has to pay all these medical bills) and our A Muse Studio business which has 2 workshops this weekend (hoping to grow large enough to not need to do chocolates ;) on top of it. Jeremy then gets an emotional roller coaster so laiden with pain there is nothing to do but cry but as they say the show must go on except Sunday (I totally slept through Sunday).  Now to the show!
This week at the Perfect Sentiment we have a great Easter Color Story Challenge.  The challenge is to make a card with an Easter sentiment on the front and the twist is to use the colors pulled from the photo below.
I chose to combine this with the adorable sketch this week over at The Sweet Stop Sketch and here is what I came up with I hope you like it.
Our sponsor this week is Shelly's Images and she will be giving one lucky winner a FREE DIGI from her store.

Wanna get a little more inspired check out what these crafty ladies from the Perfect Sentiment Design Team came up with

Now for my WOYWWer friends do I have a treat for you bc my OCD is not handling chocolate making very well as we need the same kitchen to make dinner and the same kitchen table to craft on. So we have been cleaning a lot and Jeremy is not at all happy about that. It is though only thing so far that keeps the meltdowns to a minimum but bc I know you all enjoy a good mess I took pics between clean ups as is  right now 3am.


Yes I know we are crazy for doing this in a one bedroom apt and did you spot the little bottle of gatorade on the table this is my doctor's new treatment for my heart condition since he can't up the dose anymore with out dropping my blood pressure dangerously low. 40oz of super expensive no additive, no preservitive gatorade, not sure how that is supposed to slow down my heart but right now I have to listen.  So I hope you liked my rant, my card and a snoop into my space.  If you would like a chocolate order form email us @ kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com and I will send you a picture form with all the weights, prices, pictures, and flavors.
 
All products are A Muse Studio (older amuse purple organdy ribbon)
Stamps: Egg-Stravaganza
Paper:  Currant Shimmer Couture, Bermuda Shimmer Couture, Vanilla, Blueberry Vintage, Grape
Ink: Currant, Bermuda, Grape
Accessories: Egg die & positioner set, Word Window Die Set, Lg Scalloped Circle Dies, Lg Classic Circle Dies, petite daisies, mini multi dots, dimensionals
 

19 comments:

Margaret said...

Great job on the sketch. Love the eggs and how you put this all together.

sandee said...

wow, my head is swirling from all that you do from a one bedroom apartment, I bet cleaning is continuous! Good luck with everything! waving hi from the warm and sunny hills of North Carolina :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done you both, on getting anything done at all...it must be tempting to not do much and use your illness as the reason. Hope that you managed to get on the road in time this morning.

tweetybugshouse said...

well i really like your card nicely done this week and i hope it all works out with your various appts this week. Big hugs.

MvM-design said...

Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
Hugs Marleen ;-)

May said...

Bless you so much needing to be done I hope all turns out well for you and you wont need as many hosp appts in the future,and how you manage all this in a one bedroom apartment is Fabulous I admire you!!!!, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

SophieNewton said...

Mmmmmmm chocolate. Looks good.

Spyder said...

Thank you very much for my snoop, the best bit was the chocolate!! Have a great crafty week HaPpY wOyWw!!
((Lyn))) #60 (last time I looked!)

Sam Pirkle said...

Man, Your card is really cute. With all you have going on you still have time to craft. Great job.

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a great Easter card!! I love the colors. I hope all of your appointments go well and I wish you good health in the days to come. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Shannon White said...

What a Sweet card! Love the Easter eggs and the Darling flower embellies too! And the chocolate sure looks yummy! 8-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Donna Huisinga said...

Time for 3 sketches with all that going on. It makes my head spin but you must be good at multi-tasking. You introduced me to 2 challenges I did not know about. Hi from AZ.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow! Did you say chocolate?! Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

Karen Conner said...

Love the cut out showing your sentiment. The eggs are nice & big & colorful! I didn't know about your health problems-will definitely be praying for you & hope that your results turn out better than hoped for. Hugs!

Catie Cuddles said...

Popped here from woyww ... Yes still snooping on a Sunday night ... And firstly hugs for the hopeful improvement in health, secondly, thanks for sharing your chocolate adventures and thirdly thanks for introducing me to a new challenge blog I may just join in next week.
Catherine woyww163

The Paper Peasant said...

I'm so impressed that with all you have going on Sami, you still create a beautiful card!!!
god's blessings on you this week with all of your appointments!

Scrappin Abby said...

Lovely card Sami..you really know how to maximize your apartment for sure..now you have me craving chocolate..lol : )

ChatterScene.com said...

Love the card! The colors are awesome!

Elaine said...

This is a fabulous card so different . well done Hugs Elaine

Total Pageviews