Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PSC25, WOYWW, OWH color Challenge and CHOCOLATE!!

I know I sound like a broken record but 10 more days and Easter will be here and gone and the chocolates molds will be packed away in Mom's storage for another year. Right now is crunch time and really my mom has been doing 85% of it as my body only allows so much and the Dr appt take up so much time. Now I have a theory my life is really the "Truman Show" and I am being watched by millions of people who get to vote on what my diagnosis of the year will be, just a theory of course.  So to switch things up a little I am going to start with a shot of the table first for all my Woywwer's I love all your comments and well wishes they truly touch my heart. 
The 4 piece mold are cute wii remotes and the 5 bar are Ipods adorable!!  They are ready for packaging!
 Over at the Perfect Sentiment this week we have a great uplifting/congratulatory challenge and the twist is a gorgeous sketch.  I did a little flip and twist and Viola!! 

The colors came from the Stars and Stamps color challenge (yellow and green). I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Challenge (anything goes:) and the Craft-room Challenge (bling or glitter/ sparkle). Our amazing repeat sponsor this week is Pattie's Creations and she will be giving one lucky entry a free digi!

Want to see some more beautiful inspiration check out what the rest of our talented design team came up with.
Hope you all have enjoyed your stop and continue on to visit my friends at the Perfect Sentiment or over at Mrs. Julia Dunnit either way you are sure to be inspired. Happy Stamping!!
All supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Celebrate in Style, Hand Scripted
Paper: Shimmer Couture Lime, Buttercup, Sugar, Gingham Blueberry, Blueberry, Kraft
Ink: Versamark, Seattle, Copic: Y17
Accessories: White Embossing powder, Clear Twinkle Stickers, Lime Twinkle Stickers, Cosmos, Grass Buttons, Labels 8 Nestibilities,

31 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and i love your chocolate molds, such a fabby idea!! (Mind you, I would eat one, make one... eat one... ) Annette #22

sandee said...

LOL, I am reading Annette's post and had to laugh cause I was saying to myself that if I had to work with chocolate I'd weigh 500 lbs! seriously! Hope your feeling better (( hugs )) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Lee Mae said...

Great card! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...oooo chocolate bars in the making, not sure any would make it as gifts if i were making them, make one eat one would be my motto, quality control of course...hope all goes well for you...Mel :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love that choc wii remote, my boy would love that! Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 77

sandysewin said...

A chocolate Wiimote, how fun is that!

Your card is lovely, the chandelier is so pretty and elegant.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #42

May said...

O NO Now I have had to eat chocolate!!! it all looks so yummy..
I hope you are feeling better soon, Hugs May x x No14

Jaki Morris said...

Making chocolate? Amazing!
My sons would love chocolate Ipods!

Jakix #149

tweetybugshouse said...

totally love your chocolates and your card is fab love that you were able to match them up by coloring them with the copics.

trisha too said...

Cute card AND chocolate!!

:)trisha
#41

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Sami..first you do not sound like a broken record to me. I love hearing how things are going etc in your life : )
Your card is adorable..love the chandelier!!

Spyder said...

ohooo chocolate....sorry what!? Can't think of anything to d=say now...chocolate....I am a chocoholic! Thank you for my snoop HaPpY WoYwW!? Have a great crafty week!
((Lyn))
#18

thefrugalcrafter said...

yummy! happy woyww!

Jennipher said...

Those chocolate molds are so cute! The colors in your card are absolutely perfect!

Cheryl said...

Your card is just wonderful and now I'm hungry! :P
Blessings, Cheryl

Sarah said...

Literally a yummy post - love cracking a new choccy egg in two! Running around docs myself and it's an expensive hobby - time and cost wise - hope things will soon be on the up! Have a great week and thanks for the WOYWW peek! Sarah (at 1)

Queen Of Toys said...

What awesome remotes and Ipods love them pity they will be eaten.

Eliza

kay said...

brilliant shaped chocolate
have a great week :)
happy woyww

Sherry Edwards said...

Oh my goodness, I have a strange urge for some chocolate now! Your chocolates look amazing.

Best wishes xx

Thanks for already visiting my desk this week
WoYwW # 3

karen said...

Your chocolates are adorable! And even better they look so yummy, lol!
The card is very pretty as well!
xoxo Karen #179

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Oh yummy!!!
And a beautiful card!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

Maria said...

Now these would never make it to packaging in my house - I have a serious addiction to chocolate! I love your card, the orange and lime are fab together. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

Margaret said...

Mmmmm. . . need chocolate at my house. Those are really cute.

Your card is lovely.

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous chocolates, I didn't know you could get moulds like that. And I love your chandelier card x
Sophie no.183

Elaine said...

Love those chocolate ingots , the card is super great work Hugs Elaine

Dawny P said...

Wow this is a lovely card chick - the colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

The Paper Peasant said...

Nicely done Sami. I enjoyed your imaged used as well as the paper on this oen!

Neesie said...

What a brilliant idea...anything chocolatey is a winner in my book.
Thanks for letting me take a peek.
Neesie #30

Sassy said...

Sami - love the spring colors in this one!

Carol L said...

Those chocolate molds are too cool!! I love how you flipped the sketch for your card, looks great!

Elaine said...

FAB CARD ,well done , I am a chocoholic so my hubby would have to keep me away from making it I would be huge !!
Hugs Elaine

Total Pageviews