Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOYWW 149 Transition

I think this word sums up my table and my life right now.  I am probably mentally learning to be the most selfish person I have ever been (dr's orders to put my needs first). He doesn't just mean physically, eat right, take meds and get enough sleep (I am typing this after midnight oh the irony lol) but also leisurely.  When I have a little energy I am to spend it doing what I love with who I love. leaving negative people and energy behind.  Well for example if I have 5 hours a week at 40% energy of an average 28 yo female, I should spend all 5 hours doing what I love but with me the guilt will pile up so we will have to compromise on 2.5 hours of a muse studio  business, 1.5 hours of house chores and 1 hour of fun.   So for all my snoopers from Mrs Dunnit part of the world here is my table in transition.
                                            
Do you see anything new???? why yes that is a beautiful new custom ink pad holder made just for me by a new friend's husband he stained it and everything!! I also earned some new a muse studio goodies by participating in a booking bonanza and then you see my 2 boxes those are troops cards one box needs inside liners and the other needs backs stamped.   Then of course our Easter basket we got at Mom's this weekend filled with homemade chocolates of course :)  Can't wait to see what the rest of you are up to!




15 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Samantha, I understand..if I only got five hours, I'd have to do chores before settling to the really fun stuff. Not a martyr, just like everything to be in its place before I turn my back on it and indulge. Talking of which...mmmmm, look at all that home made chocolate loveliness!

Astrid Maclean said...

Well, it all looks so well organised, -I'm sure your doctor is right, now you need to keep listening!!

Have a great week #32

Terrie said...

Very cool - looks like you've been busy! And what a great stamp pad holder - that'll be very handy. woyww#62

SuziesImaginarium said...

Listen to your doctor, indeed! I love that stamp pad holder! Happy WOYWW #47

MaggieC said...

Definitely listen to what the doctor says and do what brings you joy and relaxation. Your work area is so remarkably tidy. Thank you for your visit today and your kind comments. Have a good week. x Maggie #2

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You definitely need to have "me" time. That said, I'm with you that I can't settle in until I've done all the things I feel MUST be done-like dinner for the hubby, cleaning house, laundry, errands. It is silly the pressure I (and probably you) put on myself to get things done that aren't vital. Anyway, love your work area in transition. You have a lots going on there. Great new ink pad holder! That rocks!

Miriam said...

Custom made ink pad holder - lucky you!!! Have fun!

#148

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I've got an ability to ignore all the chores and just do what I want. Certain things left undone annoy me but not much! Hope you feel better soon,
LLJ #3 xx

May said...

new stamp pad holder!!!!lovely Have a good week and take it easy, Hugs May x x x No15

Neesie said...

I have to clear the decks before I can indulge myself...otherwise the guilt just gets in the way.
Your desk looks very organised and creative.
Thank you for popping over to visit me.
Enjoy WOYWW :D

Morti said...

I think we all need to feel we've earned the right to play, but leisure time is so important for good health!

Thanks for stopping by.

Morti #4

kay said...

funny how we all need to sort other stuff first before ourselves
love the ink pads holder
have a fab crafty week and
happy woyww
kay #70

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super ink pad storage! I understand too, I have to be so strict with my time and energy and focus on the right things. My docs tell me it too! Take care, it's Thursday now so I'm late but I can never get through the list in one go! Love Zo xx 75

Neet said...

What a fab custom made box you have - and chocolate!!! I'd love to come over and share all your goodies with you, but it's a bit too far at the moment. You just enjoy!
Hugs, neet #10 x

SophieNewton said...

Wonderful ink pad holder, what a lucky girl!,
Sophie x
No.79

Total Pageviews