Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WOYWW 152 and A*Muse Blog Hop is back!

Yes it has been a few months but I love and totally miss the monthly A*Muse Studio Creative Consultant Blog Hop on the 2nd of every month. So I challenged the ladies to do May Flowers to get back in the swing of things. Well Lucky for you the 2nd just happens to be a Wednesday so for all you Woywwer's from Ms Julia Dunnit side of the world gets to snoop in on my crafty space....


Yes that is it a clean slate I have done absolutely nothing for almost a month but that has to change because I am scheduling workshops and expos but spirits have been so down that I lost all my mojo.  The card I am showing you was actually used in my March workshops but never blogged and totally qualifies.  I remember the layout was one of the very first cards I saw Pamela Fredrickson (fellow consultant) make but I couldn't find it to properly credit.

This card is bold and beautiful IRL. It is made with our beautiful new venetian palette Burano. Your next Stop on the hop is my inspiration Pamela Fredrickson. If you get lost along the hop just stop here and check the list. I hope you enjoy!


I know your thinking what is a blog hop without a little blog candy, So I will give 1 lucky person (non a|s consultant, must reside in US) who comments on this post, follows our blog and "likes" our Facebook page a full assortment of our shimmer couture solid cardstock a $23.95 value but I will include sugar ;)

All supplies are A*Muse Studio
Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Wild Rose
Paper: Sugar, Burano
Ink: French Roast, Burano, Grass
Accessories: French Roast Pearl Stickers

35 comments:

sandee said...

beautiful card, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Karen Crisp said...

Beautiful card - thanks again for getting us organized for the hop.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice card. Sorry, I don't do facebook, and probably never will, so guess I can't qualify. Happy WOYWW from #4 this week.

RosA said...

I don't do facebook either, but that's a lovely card! I really like the colours you have used.
RosA #17

Queen Of Toys said...

Beautiful card you have created, love the colours too.

Eliza #19

Sunshine Girl said...

It all looks very nice but I'm afraid I can't read a word of that font! Thanks for sharing though I enjoyed the pictures! Sunshine Girl No. 29

Neil said...

Hi there; I'm trying to get my visits in early today. Thanks for the peek into your creative place! I hope you have a blessed and creative week.
Neil @#5

kay said...

lovely card,am sure your desk will soon fill up
have a fab woyww crafty week
kay #38

May said...

Beautiful card, love those colours, Have a Happy week, Hugs May x x x No32

Redanne said...

Great card, hope Mr Mojo returns soon. I don't do Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, it is enough keeping up with the blogging! Regards, Anne #44

Spyder said...

On the dongle so not much Internet time, whizzing round as fast as I can!
Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)) #47

craftymonki said...

Beautiful card!

Happy Wednesday!

Zoe #72

Helen said...

The card is lovely! thanks for stopping by too. Helen 7

Julia Dunnit said...

Good grief. Clean indeed! I thought you were moving! Nothing like a hop for inspiring..and a deadline to force you to unpack the kit and make something!

Elaine said...

what a fab design and What a super card I love the image and the colours are fabulous . You have such great detail in your cards Well done Hugs Elaine

Rita said...

Well, the tidiest desk on WOYWW I would think lol. I'm not on facebook either. Have a great day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Tracey said...

Ohhh love your card. I am sure your desk wont stay that tidy for long and I do hope that your mojo comes back soon. Tracey x

Jaki Morris said...

Lovely card, our Mother's Day was in March but my Mum always gets another Mother's Day card in May from my sister who lives in San Diego.

I'l love to win, I do do Facebook! But I live in the UK! I could always give it to my niece if I won!

Jakix #99

Joynana said...

Lovely card, hope your mojo comes home soon. #102

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing and stil WOYWWing with us. No mojo is not a crime - just tough. Wishing you lots of inspiration in the everyday and maybe you do need to crack open the ink bottles and get wild! Thanks so much for calling by. Enjoy WOYWW and your week, Sarah at 1.

Angela K said...

Just beautiful! TFS!!

SusanLotus said...

LOvely card and a very tidy desk! ;)

Have a nice week!
Susan, WOYWW nr 104

BumbleVee said...

perfect...a totally clean space to get busy and do 'stuff'...... lovely.

Vee
#146

kath said...

thanks for today's crafty snoop...such a pretty card...Happy WOYWW...hugs kath (59)

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I became a follower, I like you and I live in the U.S. I also love your wonderful card:) needlewings #20

Hazel said...

Hope your mojo returns and we see something on your desk next time. The card is lovely - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

Tertia said...

Beautiful card.
Happy WOYWW

Princess Judy Palmer said...

A Muse blog hop? I missed it! Like I have time anyway... So I'm a consultant and not eligible to win but I can still stop by to say HELLO and HAPPY WOYWW! Also, I had no idea the Burano ink was so fabulous looking. The paper is so bright... it made me afraid for the ribbon and ink.

SuziesImaginarium said...

That's a beautiful card...I followed your blog and liked your facebook...don't know what I will do with cardstock but I love to win! Happy WOYWW #130

Sue D said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card--love the colors. I am a follower but I am not on facebook.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Tami said...

This is beautiful!

VonnyK said...

What a beautiful card. I don't qualify for the candy as I live in Australia and I don't have facebook either.
Have a great week.
Von #3

nerllybird said...

That card is amazing, so pretty.
Helen S #70

Seleise said...

love that stamp set - great card!

Pamela said...

Love your card and thanks for mentioning me. I hope your creative juices are in full swing now!

Total Pageviews