Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2nd Blog Hop!!

Woohoo it is June!! For me June is the start of Summer, graduations and Father's day. So this month we went masculine. Any occassion but the colors or theme should at least be neutral or if not masculine. I went with a birthday card for my Uncle who is a big hunter so I used what I thought was a great color combination using our venetian color palette to represent hunting colors.
Well I am just the first stop on this hop you have more great projects to see. For a chance to win a Venetian solid pack of papers leave a comment.  May's blog hop prize winner is sandee!! Just email me you address in North Carolina @ kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com and your prize pack will go out in the mail! Now head on to Tami's blog.









All supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Chevrons, Big Celebrations
Paper: Rialto, Bellini
Ink: Rialto, Burano, Versamark
Accesssories: White embossing powder, toffee twine, 3D foam adhesive


13 comments:

Kathy Hatzke said...

Love these colors together!

Sue D said...

Great masculine card--I like the colors and the twine.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Angela K said...

Fun card! Thanks for organizing this hop!!

Chloe said...

What great colours, so perfect for my time of the year (is winter here in Australia) and great for a male card.

Thanks for sharing!!

Seleise said...

fun b-day card!

Lori Barnett said...

Great card! I like the number 40....just sayin' ;)

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Fun card for a big birthday!

CSeeger said...

Very nice! Thank you for organizing this hop and starting us off with a bang!

Tina Connolly said...

Fab card, you've given me inspiration for my cousin's birthday card (also turning the big 40) :)

silkeshimazu said...

A great masculine birthday card, love the colors!

Michelle said...

Fantastic masculine card!

Just Me said...

I like your card.

Chris said...

Hi Samantha, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Total Pageviews