Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Spotlight Special and a Holiday Hoopla

Well I have had quite the adventure with a small stint in the hospital and a major virus that had me bed ridden for almost 2 weeks.  We have also been traveling between Mom's and home every week trying to apply for jobs everywhere he can as he has been laid off from the university for the summer. Lets just say life has been interesting and not in a fun way but I am so ready to get back to sharing my love of papercrafting and what better way to do that then with the new holiday catalog!!
There are 2 ways to get your hands on the new catalog :
  1. HOST a party and get one FREE, dates are filling up and I will be hosting all over Ohio and Michigan. Ordering from the new catalog can begin AUGUST 1, so can your parties!!:)
  2. Purchase one for only $3.95 ($6 with shipping) enjoy pages of inspiring projects and the catalogs will arrive to me the week of July 23rd and head right your way SO PRE ORDER TODAY!!

More details to come but I can say with the sneak peeks of products I have seen I can't wait to share more.

Now for this month's beautiful spotlight specials!

No comments:

Total Pageviews