Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WOYWW #163

It has been weeks since I blogged but not since I crafted I have made several projects.  But I have really missed hopping around Julia's, so I figured what better way to get my feet wet again. Currently I am working on a sign for my awesome friend Monica owner and creator of Colortura Creations. I am using all A Muse Studio products and my Cricut/ gypsy.  The felt cut amazingly!! I really hope to be back as long as my health with stands. I really appreciate you all standing by me.




All Supplies are A Muse Studio (Cricut Printing Press cartridge)
Adhesive: Heat n bond
Accessories: Bubblegum Satin Ribbon, Slate and Bubblegum Felt, Meadow Mix flowers, Buttons: bermuda, bubblegum, buttercup, shell, vanilla

12 comments:

okienurse said...

Nice looking banner! great looking desk looks very creative and busy! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #67

scrappystickyinkymess said...

Funny, someone just asked me about cutting felt with a machine - I may have to send her your way. Have you ever tried sticky backed felt? They sell it here and I've used it for die cuts like Nesties but never tried it in the Cricut!

something to test, I think....

Happy WOYWW

MA(1)

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh nice busy desk there. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 58

Shoshi said...

Great looking stuff on your desk - love the banner!

Thanks for your visit - I just wish I'd thought of using my kitchen roll like that to blot the ink, but it was Dyan Reaveley (who invented the inks) who showed it on her videos!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #3

Helen said...

Great banner - Love the Daisy embellishments. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 18

Eliza said...

That banner is looking good, I do hope you health continues to improve, nothing worse. Thank goodness we have cutting machines where would we be without them. LOL

TTYS Eliza #11 again

Di said...

Super banner and loads going on!

Belated Happy WOYWW. Di xx #10

Redanne said...

The banner is certainly looking good and that is a serious piece of kit in the first photo, looks like a drill but I suspect it is a glue gun. Hope your health issues don't get any worse. Thanks for your visit. Anne x #9

Neesie said...

It looks like there's lots of fun going on in your space.
The banner looks great!
Thanks for visiting my place earlier.
Have fun with WOYWW ~ enjoy ;D

toni said...

Great banner I'm interested that you cut it using your cricut .my friends got one I will have to send her a link to you. Thankyou for the lovely comment you left me about the children's art work x

butlersabroad said...

That's a great looking banner, glad you're feeling up to getting crafty and joining in again. Yep, my hubby is very crafty too, he makes all sorts, but he's very untidy! Still, can't have it all can we!!

Hugs
Brenda 8

donnalouiserodgers said...

I love that your desk is a sofa

but won't you lose bits down the side?

dx ( return visit)

Total Pageviews