Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coltyn's 1st birthday invites

I know it has been a long time since I posted but with many of us life has gotten in the way of what I feel is important. 2012 was not a great year but I will spare you the gory details all the way until the 31st but here is to hoping 2013 will be better. Whether my circumstances change how I deal with them will. Enjoy what I do have including my creative passion and passion for serving others are becoming priorities in my life again as that is what brings me happiness. So I did not share this invite before but as I am beginning work on another cousin's invite I thought I might share as I love how they turned out. I used the gypsy and welded together the rectangle and the animals. I created the wording in open office and used the amuse studio grass die.

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

very cute invites Sami! Hope you are doing well.

Total Pageviews