Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Grand Re-Opening!! SOOOOOO Excited!!!!!!!

          If you follow me on instagram you may have caught on, if not this is BIG news.  I am back!!  After a 2 year hiatus and many changes in my personal life (hint: I am just a crafty chick now) I am returning to A Muse Studio as a creative consultant.  I have always used their products and shared them with anyone I could when I was at crops.  I love this company, as a consultant you are not just another number.  The owner, Linda, knows your name, knows your story and is invested in your success. I actually joined the last week in March so I got the deluxe kit. For only $129 I got all this...



But if you would like to join me on this journey you can become a consultant for only $25 but with $25 credit you can choose the products you start your business with.


    If you are local check out the class schedule page for all the details of my open house either way here is the link to my webstore.  Lots of exciting things to come!  THANK YOU for your continued support!!



1 comment:

Chris said...

Welcome back!! woohoo!

Total Pageviews