Saturday, May 7, 2016

Open House and Mother's Day

We had so much fun at my Grand Re-opening/ Open House. We made some adorable cards and Mother's Day treats using the April collection, there are still a few sets left in my webstore.



I love my mama, She is my best friend, she has been there by my side supporting me through everything.  I don't know what I would do without her.This is a picture of us on our cruise last year.

So mom's deserve the best. So even on a tight budget giving her something from the heart makes her day.

Card Project: Stamps: Vintage Bird, Paper: Sky, Ink: Slate, Blush, Copics: Y17, R20, E33, Accessories: Onyx pearls,sugar organdy ribbon
Treat Project: Stamps: Floral Blocks, Essential Sentiments Too, Paper: Sage, Sugar, Ink: Blush, Amethyst, Accessories: banner die, treat size cello bags

No comments:

Total Pageviews